Helping Hand


The Parzivand Law Firm does not practice every type of law, but we can help you find an attorney. For clients who place their trust in The Parzivand Law Firm, the firm can help them by supervising their case or referring it to lawyers who are experienced in the type of law they need:

Personal Injury Representation- Hessam has worked with a great firm in the area of personal injury law to help resolve claims on behalf of individuals who have suffered physical or emotional injury.

Immigration Law: Immigration is a tricky area of law where you need an experienced practitioner. Feel free to talk to the firm if you have any of the following issues:

  • I-9 compliance and E-Verify: We help businesses comply with federal requirements to verify the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.
  • Employment-based immigrant visas: We prepare and file a immigrant visa petition so you can live and work permanently in the United States.
  • Family-based immigration: If you are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, you can sponsor the immigration of some foreign-born family members.
  • Non-immigrant work visas: Eligible workers can obtain visas to work in the US on a temporary basis.
  • Religious workers: Those who lead or work for religious organizations can obtain temporarily or permanently work visas.
  • Student and Visitor Visas: For tourists, business visitors and those studying at colleges, universities and vocational schools. We can assist you with an application for a student visa or a visitor visa. We can also assist you with an application for a change of status if you enter the U.S. on a visitor visa and later decide to attend school. If you are a student who has fallen out of status, we can help you with an application for reinstatement.
  • EB-5, immigrant investors: Foreign investors help build the U.S. economy by providing products, services and jobs for Americans. Learn how you can obtain a green card by investing in America.
  • Naturalization and citizenship: You can become a naturalized U.S. citizen or claim American citizenship if at least one of your parents is or was a citizen, or you have been a permanent resident living in the US for five years with three years living in the US.
  • Green card lottery: Each year, the U.S. government makes 50,000 visas available to people who were born in countries which have low rates of immigration to the U.S. through the diversity visa (DV) program.
  • Waivers of inadmissibility: If you are not eligible for a visa, an extension of status, a change of status or adjustment of status due to a prior criminal offense, a prior immigration violation or a health-related issues, we can help you waive that ground of inadmissibility.
  • Services for permanent residents: Including reentry permits and preservation of permanent resident status, returning resident applications, transportation letters and abandonment of U.S. permanent residence.